My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Play-By-Play Idaho® Potato Rounds
Courtesy of Idaho Potato Commission
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 21 Min.
Chill Time: 5 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
+ 4 medium Idaho® potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/4-in. thick slices
+ 2 oz. turkey pepperoni, (about 30 slices) chopped
+ 3/4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
+ 6 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
+ 1/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
+ 1/2 tsp. salt or to taste
+ 2 tsp. dried basil leaves
+ 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
+ 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spoon 1 Tbsp. of olive oil onto a large, nonstick baking sheet. Spread evenly with a pastry brush to coat bottom of baking sheet. Arrange potato slices on baking sheet and bake 10 min. or until pale golden in color. Turn potato slices over and cook 6 additional min. or until fork tender and beginning to lightly brown.
2. Combine remaining ingredients except remaining olive oil in medium bowl and toss until well blended.
3. Remove potatoes from oven and spoon equal amounts (approximately 1 Tbsp. per slice) of the pepperoni mixture on top of each potato slice. 4. Return to oven and bake 3-5 min. or until the cheese begins to melt.
5. Remove from oven, drizzle the remaining 2 Tbsp. oil evenly over topped potato slices. Let stand 5 min. to allow flavors to absorb. Serve immediately for peak flavor.
* 3 potato rounds per serving.
* Recipe courtesy of Idaho Potato Commission.
Calories: 130; Total Fat: 7g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Total Carbs: 13g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 6g; Sodium: 290mg;